Insurance is our business; Service is our edge.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get a quote?

Call us at 780-674-2116 or 1-844-674-2116.  We do not accept requests for quotes via email.


How do I write a new policy?

Come into our office at 5106 50 St., Barrhead, AB


What information do I need to provide to start a new policy?

We need the driver's license numbers and birth dates for all drivers as well as past insurance company and policy number. If you want a monthly payment plan we will also need a void cheque or a bank automatic withdrawal form.  For vehicles 12 years old and older a mechanical inspection is required.


I just bought a new vehicle what do I need to provide to get insurance on it?

Either call or stop into our office with the make, model, serial number, purchase price and coverage required so we can provide you with a liability slip.


I rent my home, do I need insurance?

Yes, you do, the person who owns the house may cover the house but they do not insure your contents. If there was a fire or a theft you would need your own tenants’ insurance to protect you.


I’ve been in an accident, what should I do?

Gather as much information as you can, the other drivers name, address, phone number, the owner of the vehicle and their information as well as the insurance company and a policy number. If there are any witnesses get their information as well. If it’s possible, take photos before the vehicles are moved and photos of any damage. Then either call us or one of the insurance companies after hours’ numbers.









Monday: 9:00am - 5:00 pm

Tuesday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Wednesday: 9:00am - 4:30pm

Thursday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm

Saturday: CLOSED

Sunday: CLOSED

5106 50 Street

Box 4470

Barrhead, Alberta

T7N 1A3

Phone: 780-674-2116

Toll Free: 1-844-674-2116

Fax:  780-674-6616